AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- 32 Hours
- 4/8 Lectures
Exam AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Certification Training Course
This certification training course for Microsoft Azure Security Technologies is suitable for those who are interested in learning more about how to safeguard the data and apps used by their companies from being accessed by unauthorized parties. A team of instructors is leading this training that lasts for four days. Locate times and dates that work for you so that you may sign up right away.
AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies Course Prerequisites::
- Best practices in security and industry needs for security, such as defense in depth, least privileged access, role-based access control, multi-factor authentication, shared responsibility, and the zero trust paradigm, are examples of security best practices and industry security requirements.
- It is important to be aware with security protocols such as Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Internet Security Protocol (IPSec), Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), as well as ways for encrypting disks and data.
- You should have some experience delivering workloads to Azure. This course does not address the fundamentals of Azure management; rather, it expands on students' prior knowledge by presenting material that is relevant to Azure security.
- Scripting languages and operating systems such as Windows and Linux should already be familiar to you. PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI) could be used in the labs of the course.
Key Features of AZ-500 Training Course:.
- Obtain your AZ 500 Certification in Microsoft Azure Security Technologies via Live, In-Person Instruction.
- Try Microsoft Azure out for an hour without paying anything.
- The world over, knowledgeable Microsoft Azure teachers are available to their students.
- Certificate-worthy, subject-matter-expert-created content for the Microsoft Azure AZ-500 exam.
- Learn by doing in Microsoft lab sessions.
- Paper samples for Microsoft Azure AZ-500 may be found here.
- Certificate of Completion for the Course that is accepted in the Professional World.
- Use the Fly Me a Trainer service for personalized instruction.
- Offering courses in more than a hundred cities worldwide.
Who may enroll in Microsoft's AZ-500 Course on Azure Security Technologies?
It's not only those in the following professions that may benefit from learning the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 certification:
- Network Security Engineers
- System Engineers
- Cloud Solution Architects
- Cloud Administrators
- IT Security Engineers
- Cybersecurity Professionals
- Individuals with expertise in IT security and governance.
- Anyone interested in learning more about Microsoft Azure's Security Tools.
- Those looking to pass the Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 certification exam.
The Goals of Our Instruction Protection services provided by Microsoft Azure (AZ-500):
Participants who attend the course for Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ-500 will get knowledge on the following topics:
- How should customized data classifications be described when using Azure?
- Managing the access permissions and identities for Azure.
- Determine the data protection measures offered by Azure.
- Protecting sensitive information and apps hosted on Azure.
- Providing an overview of the security services and features offered by Azure.
- Providing protection for internet protocols and putting them into practice on Azure.
Microsoft Azure Security Technologies AZ 500 Exam Format
Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
AZ 500 Exam Cost
40 – 60 Questions
Japanese, Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Arabic (Saudi Arabia), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), and Portuguese (Brazil)
Study Guide for Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
You will learn:
Module 1: Identity and Access
- Perform the necessary steps to configure Azure Active Directory for use with Azure workloads and subscriptions.
- Perform configuration on the Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management.
- Establish a secure configuration for an Azure subscription.
Module 2: Platform Protection
- Gain familiarity with cloud security.
- Put together a network.
- Safe and sound network
- Implement security measures for hosts.
- Implement security measures for the platform.
- Add subscription-level protections
Module 3: Security Operations
- Adjust the settings for the security services.
- Utilizing Azure Security Center, your security policies may be configured.
- Take control of the security alerts.
- Take action and correct any security flaws you find.
- Establish minimum levels of security.
Module 4: Data and applications
- Configure security policies to handle data.
- Configure security for data infrastructure.
- Enable encryption for any data that will be stored.
- Gain familiarity with application security.
- Install security measures throughout the application lifetime.
- Applications that are safe.
- Create and manage Azure Key Vault configurations.
Course Reviews - 0
- 9750 Views
- 32 Hours
- 4/8 Lectures